“Why Is Sunday School Important?” Tract
Price: $ .10 each
Why is Sunday school important? This small tract contains a list of 33 reasons why Sunday school is important and why all persons of all ages should be in Sunday school each week.
ACTUAL MESSAGE INSIDE:
Here are 33 reasons why YOU and YOUR FAMILY should see Sunday school as important and why YOU should attend Sunday school each week...
- Its primary purpose is to teach all persons of all ages about God, the Bible and God's will for our lives.
- It fills the spiritual needs that all people have.
- Through it, God's will is being done.
- It helps all people grow closer to Jesus Christ.
- It shows us examples and models for a Christian life.
- It shows us God's will for each of our lives.
- God's Word is being studied and taught.
- It helps people find answers to specific problems, needs & concerns.
- It gets people thinking.
- It helps people find strength to meet temptation.
- It challenges people to deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- It encourages people to share God's love.
- It calls people to service to God and others.
- It helps people develop closer personal Christian relationships with others.
- People are taught according to their age, ability, education and interests.
- Through it, God's work is being done.
- It has the goal of developing true disciples for Jesus Christ.
- It is enjoyable and fun (or should be).
- It helps people find their truest friend, Jesus Christ.
- It helps develop Christian leadership skills.
- It calls people to Christian accountability.
- It is the teaching arm of the church.
- It allows students to really "dig in" to God's Word as they ask questions, discuss and share personal insights and experiences.
- It is held on the Lord's Day, a Holy Day we should strive to keep holy.
- All persons need to know what the Bible - our "handbook for life" - says for them.
- It helps people of all ages put Biblical teaching into their hearts.
- It calls people to put classroom lessons into action in their day-to-day lives.
- It encourages people to witness and reach out to others.
- It helps people develop Christian and moral character.
- It helps lay a spiritual foundation in the lives of children and youth by helping them learn important Bible lessons for their lives.
- It challenges all persons of all ages to accept Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior.
- It brings entire families together into a learning environment that can be carried on through the week in their homes.
- Each person's life, family, marriage, etc. needs to be based on Jesus Christ and the Bible.